Monday, August 11, 2008

Victoria

If you get into the habit of making LO´s with pictures of wrestlers that weigh in at ridiculosly high weights, and all muscle, you dont really get to use the fantastic "girlie"-papers that are pink! Even though I consider myself a mans man (says the guy who scrapbooks and writes in his blog) the papers are just adorable, and there is a lot of them, so they just have to be used. Thankfully enough the WWE also provides female wrestlers, or divas as they like to call them, and my kids have also taken their pictures with quite a few of them so I get to shop a little pink without beeing ashamed. On this LO with the very charming and nice wrestler Victoria I started cutting out flowers and patterns and tried to incorporate them with the stunning background paper that goes so well with Victorias clothes (thank you for chosing them that day!). A little bling, some "real" flowers, Basic Grey of course and a lot of pink later I was more than happy with this one and it even looks better in real life!

No comments: