Sunday, August 14, 2011

William Regal, part 2

Yet another LO with the english wrestler William Regal and if I may say it myself, and of course I will, I have progressed a bit since Regal was on my paper the last time. Same theme, the Union Jack, but this time I cut it a bit irregular to get that feeling of the flag flying around in the wind. The four red stripes on the sides are mounted on 3D-cushions to give them that extra wave! I guess I used Basic Grey for this as well, but not sure, and the letters are from the Quickutz alphabet Washington and I have a coat of Glossy Accents on them. Quite happy with this one, but then again, it´s hard to fail using a flag as a theme.

Thumbs up for this one and thumbs up for William Regal, a very pleasent man who always takes time for a quick chat and a photo or two with his game face on.
A close up just for the sake of having one=)

No comments: